What We Believe In
In Asian philosophy, “guan xi” or “network” is equivalent to productivity, while in the western world, “network” is the scarcest business resource. The Asian way of business has proven, time and again, that the better one’s “guan xi” is, the wider one’s network will be. Thus, it becomes easier for one’s goals to be achieved. This is what MIG believes in, and it is what we attribute our success and our growth to. Our widespread network of believers, business followers, business partners, and investors are our strength – a strength and bond that cannot be underestimated.
Our Business Principles
- Integrity & Ethical Behavior
- MIG strive to do not only what is legal, but what is right. MIG people must possess professional and ethical standards and demonstrate these standards every day through the delivery of quality professional services. We understand that doing the right thing means operating within the letter that govern our professions and the global marketplace.
- Integrity and ethical behavior are both core aspects of MIG culture. They guide our people in making business decisions, in the actions they take, and in the way, they treat their clients and each other.
- Inclusion & Diversity
- At MIG, inclusion, and diversity are critical to achieving our mission— to connect people, capital and ideas through a strategic sharing platform, in our aim to help our clients and uplift the communities.
- Our unique business ecosystem is the perfect example for being inclusive yet diversified – offering our clients a one-stop business solutions and at the same time, being relevant to the age of digital technology.
- We help our clients make substantial, lasting performance improvements and to build an organization that attracts, develops, excites, and retains strong cash flow.
- Leadership & People
- We believe success is more than being in the right place at the right time. It is about having the leadership ability to envision and to galvanize the support from our team to reach that vision.
- We aim to empower senior management staff with leadership capabilities to engage and build an effective team which would ideally steer them towards their goals.
- At MIG, our people are our greatest asset. We focus on cultivating and sustaining a positive, productive and transparent work environment and workforce, which is critical to meeting the needs of our clients and communities.